“Never stop with the first idea. Find always alternatives.” For more than 20 years, we have been researching, applying and teaching creativity techniques in chemistry and biochemistry. Our approach was driven by reading scientific literature. The essence of this approach is playfulness. Thus, we use highly interactive games and activities to activate the participants’ creativity. We train people to eliminate problems and profit from opportunities.
Features of the interactive course:
- Convergent, divergent and lateral thinking, flow, process model of creativity
- Brain storming, mind mapping, thinking in- and outside of the box
- “Steal like an artist” by Austin Kleon
- Creativity in science: synthesis, real examples, literature
- Creative visualization, diversity (in teams and solo)