The group Experimentelle Physik II at TU Dortmund University organizes the 17th International Conference on Optics of Excitons in Confined Systems (OECS17). Prof. Dr. Ilya Akimov (Project A02 of the TRR142) is the conference chair and Prof. Dr. Dmitri Yakovlev (Project B01 of the TRR142 ) is the chair of the program committee.
Abstract submission opens on the 1st of December 2020.
Abstract submission deadline is the 20th of March 2021.
Topics of OECS17
- Excitons in colloidal nanocrystals and nanoplatelets
- Excitons in quantum wells, wires and dots
- Excitons in perovskites
- Excitons in emerging two-dimensional materials
- Excitons in photonic and plasmonic structures
- Novel polariton systems, polariton condensates, devices
- Bose-Einstein condensation of excitons
- Excitons in organic nanostructures and cavities
- Spin physics of excitons and polaritons
- Coherent and transient optical phenomena involving excitons
- Quantum optics, single spins and excitons in nanostructures
- Coherent control of spins and excitons
- Nonlinear and magneto-optical spectroscopies of excitons
- Trions, biexcitons, few-particle complexes and many-body interactions
- Exciton-mediated optomechanics in confined systems
The conference web-site is http://www.oecs17.tu-dortmund.de
See second announcement here.
For any questions please contact us per E-mail oecs17(at)tu-dortmund(dot)de