Team and leadership development in science: scientists with extensive experience as group leaders will train your impact to be a good leader, develop your co-workers and train you how to maintain a successful team in science.
In this challenging course, the following topics are covered:
- Leadership tasks, styles and values in science, personality models
- Situational leadership, delegationfeedback and active listening
- SMART strategies and goals, conflict handling styles, negotiation
- Group forming processes, interaction with group members
- Behavioral and lateral leadership in science, communication in collaborations, social awareness and intercultural competence